Sunday, February 18, 2007

my friends were already talking about graduation day and being a PGI...me? quite nervous...i dont know why? maybe because it's another milestone to pass...just hearing there experiences makes me smile and looked back to what i have gone through also...10 months of internship had already passed and it's still fresh on my mind that the first 2 weeks of my first rotation in medicine that i kept on crying and telling my parents that i want to quit med school...how stupid i was at that moment thinking about those silly things....just looking back at it makes me smile and ask myself, what if i really quitted? then there's this only one answer i had...if i did, then i wouldnt be enjoying my life, the way i am enjoying right now...
internship is pretty much tiring but if you just enjoy it, it becomes fun and full of learnings...this stage have really made me mature and somehow confident of myself....
if you'll ask me if i'm enjoying my life right now, despite hardworks...of course i am! i will never get tired of thanking those persons who had helped me surpass those tough times...i'm so glad that i have met them, and because of them part of myself was uncovered and had made me realized that i can do things that before i never thought i could do it....thanks a lot...

No comments: