Saturday, February 03, 2007

times we've spent together, kept on rushing into my mind..and i had this question hanging on my mind, why those happy moments we had and dreams we had shared was just ruined? Was it my fault that i chose medicine over you? your'e so selfish then...i cant let you stay, because you have your plans too, that's why i let you go..
But dont get me wrong! i had no regrets on choosing medicine, in fact, i had so many realizations in life, it made me more mature, and most of all it had opened my mind to the reality that everything in this world is not permanent, that i should not depend my life to anybody...
letting you go was never that easy...you 're the only one that i have shared my dreams and ambitions..remember the time when i graduated m college? you asked me if im still going to pursue my dream on becoming a doctor, i really had a hard time thingking about it..now, these questions keep haunting my mind... what if i never chose medicine? could things be the same for both of us?
one of the residents told me and i think she's right...there's only one thing i should have to do in order to move on...FORGIVE MYSELF..forgive myself not because i chose my ambition over you, i should have to forgive myself because somehow in the course of our relationship, there were times that i haven't done my part...
now things had already changed! you have moved on, you had your life now, which for sure i was never included..hahaha...and i have mine too...i hope time will come....that i can face you with confidence and say that im over you...that i have build my world without you...

No comments: