Sunday, March 18, 2007

2 weeks rotation in the department of medicine had just ended...all i can say is that, it was fun and worth of my time...though it was a short period of rotation, i have realized something...


  • ....that there are so many things i have to read on...(hehehe)
  • ....practice my intubation...(hahaha...failed my 4 intubations)
  • ....that i should learn to stand on my own...
  • ....that whatever i do, i must enjoy and give my best....
  • ....everyday is another day to face...another experiences in life...
  • ....there's life inside and outside hospital if you'll just enjoy everything...
  • ....i should be responsible for my actions...
  • ....be ready... always...
with just a short time, i have come to taste my life again...my life 11 months ago...but no crying moments this time...hahaha...i have no regrets for choosing IM as my electives...it was WORTH enjoying...

thanks a lot docs!!!

No comments: