Thursday, September 04, 2008

Thank you guys!!


hello guys!!!

I need not say much, for I believe that what we had gone through during our PGIship speaks of that "BOND" we have as friends. PGIship will not be fun as this if we're not one in it!! thank you guys!

I will not forget those happy moments we have--Dinugsing time and tinawa time sa dorm, parties, and lagaw diri- lagaw didto after receiving our medicare share...hahaha...our cramming times when reporting is near, we may little fights and arguments but I believe it was all worth it. I have no regrets or whatsoever in sharing my life with you all...hehehehe...

Sige ah, I wish you well in all your endeavors and lets try harder in order to make it.

How time flies so fast!! Daw sang san-o lg ta nagstart PGIship and now we're finally entering the real world of medicine...this is another facet of life that we need to face...MOVING ON...and ON...and ON...for the better and for the best of course!!!

By HIS GRACE we have made it and for HIS greater GLORY let's do it...!





No comments: